STANLEY PARK NOBLE PILSNER
BREWING STANLEY PARK NOBLE PILSNER
- Our brewmaster takes a full 28 days of great care and attention to detail to exact the balanced yet subtly complex character of this true Belgian Style Pilsner.
- Stanley Park Noble Pilsner is named for the careful blend of the noble hop varieties Hallertau-Mittelfrueh and Perle, which result in delicate and refined aroma and flavour.
- The use of these hops, 100% malt, a unique strain of yeast and carefully hand ground natural Belgian ingredients results in a mildly intense Pilsner with a remarkably pleasant finish.
THE BELGIAN STYLE PILSNER
- A beer of great finesse – the Belgian Style Pilsner is world renowned for its refreshing drinkability and smooth flavours.
- The Pilsner style originated in 1842, in the Bohemian town of Pilsen. Since then, brewers worldwide have been perfecting the subtle nuances of flavours with the precise mix of ingredients in the brewing process.
- The exacting control of our state-of-the-art, ‘Five Vessel Brewhouse’ makes us uniquely capable to craft this style of beer in North America.